Friday 3 August 2012

MODEL Q&A EMILY B


Where were you scouted?
I was scouted in 2010 at Reading Festival and at the time I was eating chips with face paint on and ketchup around my mouth – not a good look!
Favourite thing about London?
I love the amount of sushi available, visiting a sushi bar is my favourite thing! I also love the underground; it gets you anywhere you need to be.
Modelling dream?
To work on a big campaign in a high end fashion magazine
Model you most admire?
There are so many models I admire and look up too but one of my favourites would be Emma McLaren as I really love her original look.
Describe your off duty look
My off duty look is pretty basic, I usually stick to comfort and wear my favourite pair of black skinny jeans with my white vans.
Ideal day off:
Having a long lie in, and usually going to the river to meet friends.
I can’t live without:
My Blackberry and Oyster card – they get me everywhere!
Nickname:
Ems, or Bunje because of my unusual surname!
Designer/brand I wear:
I tend to wear a lot of Topshop/Urban Outfitters style clothing (an obvious choice I know!)
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
I love Miu Miu and I’ve always wanted a big pair of Channel or Gucci sunglasses.
Place I need to visit:
I would love to visit Thailand; a few of my friends have been travelling there and said it’s amazing! I would also love to go to shopping and site seeing in New York!
My friends would describe me as:
Blonde– I don’t know whether that’s a good thing…
Handbag essential:
Again my phone and oyster card, but I would never go to a job without my A-Z! I also take my iPod everywhere.
Best thing about the industry:
The best thing is the clothes, and having your hair and makeup done in a completely different style every time. I also like the thrill of being sent on a job and never really knowing what to expect, or who you’re going to meet.
Worst thing about the industry:
Everything is a little too last minute, the last minute planning and changing gets a bit confusing! It’s also hard when you don’t get optioned for a job you really wanted.
If I wasn’t modelling I would
Be in the police force. I would really love to be a detective, so I would need to work my way through the force!

No comments:

Post a Comment