Wednesday 25 April 2012

LILAH P Q&A

Straight from across the pond, reigning billboard Queen, Lilah Parsons answers our
very first Q&A session. This homegrown star is currently making her name over in NYC,
following an epic Season in London which saw her starring as the face of Swatch and shooting for
the likes of Rankin...
1. Where were you scouted?
At a party in East London
2. Favourite thing about London?
M&S food - I miss it!
3.Modelling dream?
I think every British model would like to be a Burberry girl!
4. Model you most admire?
Coco Rocha - she takes a great picture and looks like she'd be a lot of fun to work with.  Plus i like what she stands for. 
5. Describe your off duty look
A bit grungy - lots of layers and slouchy knits. Oh and I couldn't live without my leather jacket. 
6. Ideal day off:
A good lie in!
7. I cant live without:
British humour!
8. Nickname:
LilPar. No comment..
9. Designer/brand I wear:
I'm obsessed with Helmut Lang
10. Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
I wouldn't mind dressing head to toe in Alexander Wang
11. Place I need to visit:
Anyone want to do a shoot in the Maldives? haha
12. My friends would describe me as:
Possibly a bit mad.. but hopefully quite nice too..
13. Handbag essential:
My mason pearson hairbrush - my hair can resemble a a birds nest pretty fast
14. Best thing about the industry:
When you have a great team and a photographer you click with you can have a lot of fun, and you leave the shoot on such a high.
15. Worst thing about the industry:
Castings!! 
16. If I wasn’t modelling I would be:
A photographer 

No comments:

Post a Comment