Wednesday 4 July 2012

Q&A AIMEE


Where were you scouted? 
My Uncle Christian Stevenson knew Gemma at the agency and put me in touch with her. I then met the bookers at the agency and was signed there and then.
Favourite thing about London?
Aggressively individualistic and creative people - London is a platform for originality and fun. Everyone has a story to tell.
Modelling dream?
To be a Victoria's Secret Angel and in music videos.
Model you most admire?
Adriana Lima and Bianca Balti are stunning.
Describe your off duty look
I like mixing androgynous, monochrome styles with feminine, girly items. I never accessorise.
Ideal day off:
Food, wine, film, company and my bed. Raining outside...
I cant live without:
Music. I can't do London Underground without it. A tan. Ryan Gosling.
Nickname:
Naz
Designer/brand I wear:
Right now its Zara, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Cos.
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Joseph - it will ALL be mine
Place I need to visit:
St Lucia (this Friday eeeek!)
My friends would describe me as:
Intense, eccentric, vibrant, open, mellow apparently!
Handbag essential:
iPhone charger, makeup bag and wipes.
Best thing about the industry:
Ridiculously cool opportunities to work with the most talented creatives in industry and getting paid well to do so.
Worst thing about the industry:
It's uncontrollable and unpredictable - still better than the 9-5 though.
If I wasn’t modelling I would
Try acting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment