Tuesday 8 May 2012

Q&A ELLIE M

The gorgeous Ellie M was kind enough to answer our nosy blog questions and send us these super cute behind the scenes shots from a couple of her recent jobs....
Favourite thing about London?
The atmosphere at night time
Modelling dream?
My modelling dream is to shoot for Vogue
Model you most admire?
I admire Lily Cole, not only for her modelling career, but also for her charity work with environmental organisations
Describe your off duty look
Usually, jeans and a nice hoodie
Ideal day off:
Staying in bed all day watching movies
I cannot live without:
My Mum and friends
Nickname:
Bambi
Designer/brand I wear:
A mixture of brands, but mainly Uniqlo and Hollister
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Stella McCartney
Place I need to visit:
I have always wanted to visit Canada to see the Northern Lights or South Africa to go on a wildlife safari!
My friends would describe me as:
Quiet but fun when you get to know me
Handbag essential:
My phone and mirror
Best thing about the industry is
Meeting new people
Worst thing about the industry
Getting up early in the morning for photo shoots!
If I was not modelling
I would be working with animals

No comments:

Post a Comment