Thursday 31 May 2012

Q&A MARIEKE

Where were you scouted?
I was scouted at Hunstanton Tennis Tournament, last summer
Favourite thing about London?
Either the shops, or the underground. You always see really interesting people on the tube! Last time, I saw a massive group of people all dressed up as Harry Potter characters..
Modelling dream?
To go abroad for a big shoot, or to go to Paris or any of the big fashion weeks!
Model you most admire?
Claudia Schiffer, because she still finished all her studies before modelling – living proof that models can be clever!
Describe your off duty look
Simply jeans, t shirt and a baggy jumper… Or short shorts! (it is summer, after all…)
Ideal day off:
Definitely at the beach, with a good book. But considering we live in England, curled up on the couch with my music and a book is perfect too
Nickname:
God there are so many! Meeki, Marrakech, Kiki, Mazzy, Marek… The list goes on!
Designer/brand I wear:
I don’t wear many brands, I more a high street gal ;) But I do own a wicked pair of bright orange jeans from Jaeger!
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Louboutins, definitely! They’re just so… phwoaar
Place I need to visit:
Paris. The fact that I was going to move to France 2 years ago, but I’ve never been to Paris! It’s appalling. And I also want to go back to the States
My friends would describe me as:
Crazy, loud, outgoing, LOUD... And loud again!
Handbag essential:
A bottle of water, my phone (I know I shouldn’t be, but I really am addicted to it) and lipbalm!
Best thing about the industry:
The amazing people I get to meet!
Worst thing about the industry:
Early mornings? Haven’t experienced too many of those so far though
If I wasn’t modelling I would
I’d be training to become an editor or publiscist. I want to find the next Harry Potter!


1 comment: