Wednesday 30 May 2012

Q&A YOLANDA T


 Where were you scouted?
A friend of mine who's also a model persuaded me to continue modelling and took me in to see the agency 
Favourite thing about London?
There is so much culture and so many different places to explore!
Modelling dream?
A Perfume campaign!
Model you most admire?
Freja Beha Erichsen
Describe your off duty look
Depends on my mood but if i can't be bothered to dress up i'd go with a plain loose shirt paired with a flowy skirt or ripped jeans and my converse 
Ideal day off:
Finding a new restaurant or cafe to try out with friends
 I cant live without:
Friends, my mom, and sadly my phone
Nickname:
I have so many....yoda, yodes, yodie, landi..the list goes on forever
 Designer/brand I wear:
Marc Jacobs
 Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Celine, i've had my eye on a Celine luggage bag for a while now!
Place I need to visit:
Maldives, Fiji, The Bahamas, anywhere with an amazing beach
 My friends would describe me as:
I had to ask my friends about this one and they all agreed on cheerful and outgoing. How nice of them haha
Handbag essential:
Hand sanitizer, my phone, and my card pouch! Can't go anywhere without your oyster and credit card!
Best thing about the industry:
Definitely getting to meet so many different people 
Worst thing about the industry:
Getting lost trying to get to castings..or maybe thats just me and my love/hate relationship with google maps
If I wasn’t modelling I would
Probably be going back to university or traveling to visit my friends everywhere else in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment