Wednesday 13 June 2012

Q&A FRANK



Where were you scouted?
I met the profile team after doing some fittings at Vivienne Westwood
Favourite thing about London?
It will never be boring
Modelling dream?
To wear a gold bikini in the background of a rap music video
Model you most admire?
Probably Heidi Klum but mainly for her weird Halloween outfits
Describe your off duty look
naked
Ideal day off:
Rollerblading, shopping and drinking (preferably all at once)
 I cant live without:
tea
Nickname:
Babygirl
Designer/brand I wear:
Alexander Wang
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Dior Homme – I love wearing men’s clothes and these ones are especially sexy
Place I need to visit:
Everywhere I haven’t yet
My friends would describe me as:
relaxed
Handbag essential:
Bottle opener
Best thing about the industry:
Meeting creative, interesting and incredibly talented people
Worst thing about the industry:
Castings in the rain
If I wasn’t modelling I would
Never consider purchasing a nude thong


No comments:

Post a Comment