Tuesday 26 June 2012

Q&A POLINA


Where were you scouted?
A Scout found me on the net.
Favourite thing about London?
I love London for the kindness of people, when I lost my wallet, even strangers wanted  help me and  try to give me some money , it’s so touching =)
Modelling dream?
I want to work with best of the best photographers, brands, designers.
Model you most admire?
Kate Moss 
Describe your off duty look
casual, comfortable.
Ideal day off:
With my big family!
I cant live without:
Family, friends, books, skype, sweets.
Nickname:
Sanaya or Polinaproto
Designer/brand I wear:
it is impossible to wear only designers clothes - mass market rules! =)
Place I need to visit:
TIBET. my big dream
My friends would describe me as:
Just Polina 
Handbag essential:
MY BOOK a high heel. thats all and Im ready! =)
Best thing about the industry:
You are always surrounded by interesting, beautiful and talented people
Worst thing about the industry:
You are always too far away from family, friends and relatives.
If I wasn’t modelling I would
No idea… But first thing - I'll cut my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment