Wednesday 6 June 2012

Q&A TIFFANY


Where were you scouted?
 I was scouted by a local modelling agent in Malta at the age of 13. I was after scoutedat 17 to model in Milan. 
Favourite thing about London?
My favourite thing would be how multi-cultural London is and how many places there are to discover.
Modelling dream?
To be a Victorias secret model :) and to do a YSL campaign
Model you most admire?
My mum:)
Describe your off duty look
Very naturel and relaxed
Ideal day off:
Any where by the sea weather its on a boat or a beach in the bright sun
I cant live without:
Chocolate
Nickname:
Toffey
Designer/brand I wear:
aminakawilmont, BCBG - BCBGMAXAZRIA, Zahra and the Koopels
Designer/brand I wish I could wear/afford!:
Alexander McQueen
Place I need to visit:
India
My friends would describe me as:
Ambitious, caring and courageous
Handbag essential:
Notebook
Best thing about the industry:
Travelling and meeting very talented people
Worst thing about the industry:
The size models need to be
If I wasn’t modelling I would
I am an entrepreneur
If like us you are already a fan of the lovely Tiffany make sure you check out her own website http://tiffanypisani.com/ and you will see its not just modelling this girl can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment